This Sale Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) shall set forth the general rules and procedures governing the sale of Robomine Coin by RBMP Capital. (hereinafter the “Company,” “we,” “our”) and the exchanges among its purchasers (hereinafter the “Purchaser,” “you,” “your”).
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at: http://www.knowyourprivacyrights.org/
The GDPR extends certain rights to users of the RBM website. Those rights are as follows:
- Right to be Informed – RBM Ecosystem SCIC agrees to inform all users what data we are collecting and for what purposes.
- Right of Access – All users have a right to see what extent of their personal information is being held by RBM Ecosystem SCIC.
- Right to Rectification – Users have the right to rectify any incorrect or amend any personal information being held by RBM Ecosystem SCIC.
- Right to Erasure – Users can request to have their personal data erased or redacted under certain circumstances. Circumstances may include events such as: data is no longer being used for its intended purpose, or the personal data has been possessed unlawfully.
- Right to Restrict Processing – Users can request for data to be halted from being processed in the event that data is being amended or redacted.
- Right to Data Portability – Users can request any piece of personal data given to RBM Ecosystem SCIC. Personal data will be supplied in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Right to Object – Users have the ability to object to their data being processed if the data is being used in a manner that is inconsistent with the stated purpose for which it was collected.
- Rights in Relation to Automated Decision-making and Processing -Users have the right to object and not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Status the Policy and Its Acceptance
- The Policy is the general provisions governing the transactions of ROBOMINE WALLET. We assume that you have read and understood its provisions.
- Right of Access - All users have a right to see what extent of their personal information is being held by RBM Ecosystem SCIC.
- You have the obligations to read the Policy carefully and to take caution to adhere to the provisions set forth in it.
- If you do not agree to the Policy, in part or in whole, you must put on hold the use of this website and exchange of ROBOMINE WALLET.
- The Policy shall govern the Robomine issue during the Presale and ICO periods, your rights as the Robomine Purchaser, and the purchase of Robomine in the secondary market.
- By agreeing to the Policy, you agree expressly to the following: Robomine is not and should not be regarded as being tantamount to securities or other financial products; the offering of Robomine is not registered with any government bodies; Robomine does not represent any shares, stocks, securities or their equivalents.
- The Policy, the Whitepaper, or related documents are not investment handouts, guidelines, or any other promotional materials.
- We reserve the right to change the contents of the Policy and the Whitepaper without prior notice to you. All amendments (modified or added clauses) to the Policy and the Whitepaper come into effect when the links leading to them are posted on our website.
- The Policy and the Whitepaper are not subject to any regulatory approval, audit, or registration.
- If you have any queries on the Policy and the Whitepaper, please send an email to: email@example.com
- “ROBOMINE WALLET” refers to the cryptocurrency issued by RBMP Capital. through Staking and Mobile Mining.
- The “Company” refers to RBMP Capital.
- The “Development Company” consists of the following divisions: Core Development: RBMP Capital. 21 Gloucester Place, Marylebone, London, England. 3rd party technical team: RBMP Techical. 21 Gloucester Place, Marylebone, London, England.
- The term “Payout” refers to potential purchasers who can acquire Robomine directly from the Company or in the secondary market through Convert or Mine.
- The “Policy” can be modified at any time.
- The term “Wallet” refers to the technical solution encompassing the storage of your wallet’s private and public keys and transfer of coins (e.g., cryptocurrencies or tokens).
- The “Website” refers to the Company’s official website (https://www.robomine.io/) where the Purchaser can buy RBM Coins.
- The “Whitepaper” refers to the document explaining the technical and business aspects of ROBOMINE.
Offer and Acceptance
- ROBOMINE Coin is defined in the Whitepaper and can be bought only by the eligible Purchaser during the periods determined by the Company and announced on the Website.
- The Robomine issue offered to the eligible purchasers (potential Robomine Coin Purchaser) by posting it on the Company’s Website is a legally binding offering by the Company authorized to issue ROBOMINE WALLET.
- Any Robomine offers posted on websites or Internet sources other than the Company’s official Website shall be considered null and void and have no legal effect whatsoever on the Company.
- The number of the Robomine Coins that we may be issued by the Company is limited, as is the number of the Robomine Coins that can be exchanged by the Purchaser. The number of tradable Robomine Coins shall be defined in the Whitepaper and posted on the Website.
- Legally binding acceptance of the Offer shall be given by the Purchaser by clicking the “Offer Acceptance” button (or something similar with the same function) installed on the Website. From this moment on, the Offer shall be considered to have been formally accepted by the Purchaser, who then must pay the corresponding price for the Robomine Coins purchased on the assumption that the Purchaser meets the eligibility requirements set forth by the Company.
- Offer Acceptance by an eligible Purchaser is irrevocable.
The minimum purchasing
- The minimum purchasing amount is 0.01 ETH during the Presale periods.
- During the Presale period, a bonus shall be applied to Robomine purchasers.
- The vesting period for Presale participants is 12 months.
- Taking account of the vesting period, Presale participants shall receive a 5%-10% bonus on Robomine coins each month.
- Your purchase of Robomine from the Company is final and hence non-fundable and irrevocable pursuant to the applicable law within the maximum permissible range.
Transfer of Ownership Rights
- The ownership rights to Robomine shall be transferred from the Company to the Purchaser upon completion of payment procedure.
- The ownership rights to the cryptocurrencies provided by the Purchaser shall be transferred to the Company upon completion of the each payment procedure. Such cryptocurrency revenue can be converted into fiat currencies by the Company at any time for Robomine project purposes.
Purchaser’s Statement and Guarantee
- You fully agree to the terms of the Policy by participating in ROBOMINE issue. If you do not agree to the Policy, you become automatically ineligible for exchanging ROBOMINE .
- You have perused the Policy, the Whitepaper, and related documents and agree to comply with the Policy.
- You agree to assume full responsibility to settle the taxes imposed in connection with the ROBOMINE exchanged as per the Policy.
- You agree to provide a valid proof for the lawfulness of the revenue generated at the time of exchanging Robomine when requested by the Company, a bank, or a government agency.
- You understand and agree to the risk specified in the Appendix of the Policy. You have consulted with legal, fiscal, accounting, or tax experts in Singapore and the jurisdiction of the area of residence in order to make an informed decision about the acquisition of ROBOMINE WALLET. You understand that the Company does not provide any advice and does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for tax-related issues within the corresponding jurisdiction.
- You cannot exchange Robomine if the content described in Article 5 of the Policy applies to you. You guarantee that you assume all legal responsibility in connection with exchanging Robomine as per the Policy including that you are older than 18 years and meet all legal requirements. If you purchase on behalf of a legal person, you represent that entity when accepting the Agreement for exchanging Robomine and own all rights on its behalf.
- You have a sufficient understanding of the risks involved in ROBOMINE in its technical and economic aspects. This includes the understanding about the cryptocurrency type coins, smart contract, cryptocurrency wallet, block chain, and other aspects. You understand and accept that ROBOMINE does not entail corporate ownership rights (shares or similar transactional rights), dividends, profit sharing, or voting rights.
- You acknowledge that the Company is not obliged to refund for any reasons whatsoever after exchanging ROBOMINE and that the purchase was final. You have been given sufficient information from the Company about all details of ROBOMINE and its ICO and the related risks through the Policy, the Whitepaper, and other related documents. You recognize the possibility that the ROBOMINE - related information provided through the Website, the Whitepaper, and the Company or all other ICO-related information is insufficient or incomplete. You have to seek to acquire additional information on the Company and ROBOMINE - related aspects whenever you judge it necessary.
Personal Information Protection
- In order to be able to exchange ROBOMINE WALLET, you should submit your personal data (email address, wallet address, etc.) on the Website. The collected personal data are used only for the purposes of preparing the coin exchange agreement and performing the audit necessary for carrying out the duties for customer management and anti-money laundering (AML) regulations.
- The Company cannot disclose or transmit personal information provided by our on the Website to a third party without your prior written consent. Use of personal data is required by the related law of the respective jurisdiction. The Company’s key database is its member data. The Company can assign the rights to a third party under consignment contract for data protection purposes, if need be.
- You as the Purchaser assume the responsibility of taking appropriate security measures to ensure safe storage of the personal key and to safely exchange, store, and use ROBOMINE WALLET including login details.
- If you have violated the guarantee or other obligations stipulated in the Policy, causing damages, losses, costs, and fines to the Company and its affiliates or employees, you should compensate them within the maximum range permitted by the law. You should also compensate the Company and its affiliates or employees for all damages, losses, costs, and fines incurring due to claim by a third party arising from the violation under paragraph
- We shall not be held liable for the losses incurred to the Purchaser by force majeure or situations that lie beyond the Company’s control. If you cause the Company and its affiliates or staff/employees to be burdened with costs or other legal measures by the audit or regulatory measures enforced by the supervisory agency, you have to compensate for all expenses involved.
- We shall not be held liable for the damages incurred by unauthorized or illegal participation in the ROBOMINE WALLET issue or exchanging ROBOMINE WALLET during the period indicated in Article 6 of the Policy. We shall not be held liable for the damages arising from not taking adequate measures to protect your Wallet or ROBOMINE WALLET. We shall not be held liable for the damages or losses caused by you in any of the cases of risk stipulated in the Appendix of this Policy.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for ensuring that our policy is followed.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Communicating with us
When you contact us through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. This includes providing information via email updates.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
The basis on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
RBM uses a web analytics tool to analyse site usage, how our users arrive at our site, what they do on the site, what browser they are using and on what operating system.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide applicable services/information to you however this could be a period of up to 10 years. After this period your personal data will be deleted from our records.
If you wish to be removed from our database you have the right to be forgotten. Once the request to be forgotten is received RBM will remove all your details from our system within 4 working days.
Access to your personal data
To enquire about accessing your personal data, to update or rectify your data or to exercise your right to be forgotten/data removed, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
You can do so via email by contacting: email@example.com
Unsubscribe from Communications
You may unsubscribe or opt-out of our services at any time. Where we collect your personal data, we provide you with the means to opt-out by either indicating in a check-box in your preferences settings (these can be accessed via the footer of any communications sent to you by RBM by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RBM uses a number of different cookies on our site. The RBM website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize RBM pages, or register with RBM site or services, a cookie helps RBM to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same RBM website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the RBM features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the RBM services or websites you visit.
If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
RBM does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
RBM may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to RBM, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
RBM may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on RBM or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of RBM; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of RBM, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by RBM. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the RBM website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
RBM does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, RBM may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
Changes to this Statement
- Participation in and exchange of ROBOMINE WALLET can entail risks.
- Before exchanging ROBOMINE WALLET, the Purchaser should consider earnestly all possible risk factors involved in it. Due attention should be paid to the information specified in this Policy, the Whitepaper, and other related documents, and we encourage you to consult with experts such as lawyers and accountants.
- Risks may arise in relation to the interpretation of the law by each regulatory body and authorities and that of the laws governing cryptocurrencies and taxation status as well as the changes to laws and taxes.
- Cryptocurrency can be restricted or controlled by various regulatory bodies within the respective jurisdictions. Your participation can be affected by the regulations or measures applicable in various jurisdictions that can hamper or restrict our ICO implementation, and these factors can increase the potential risks associated with your participation in ICO and exchange/use of ROBOMINE WALLET.
- We cannot guarantee post-ICO cryptocurrency transactions. The post-ICO trading in the secondary market can vary according to the approval or disapproval of ROBOMINE WALLET by each cryptocurrency exchange.
- Trade stability and functionality of cryptocurrencies may not be sufficiently provided by some exchanges. This trend can be aggravated through the exchange’s morale, business, or technical failure or through a new regulation restricting its functionality. Moreover, transactions in ROBOMINE WALLET may experience stagnation.
- ROBOMINE WALLET price can undergo extreme variations specific to cryptocurrencies, of which the extent can vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- The Website, the Whitepaper, this Policy, and other Mining Result documents may include outlook reports presenting expected technical or economic results. Such projected outcomes may differ from reality.
- ROBOMINE Wallet or other related websites could be hacked by hackers, which could seriously affect Company and Buyer's cryptocurrency as well as all asset related. You can lose assets at any time. as well as safety in relation to property.
- ROBOMINE WALLET of one Purchaser or the entire Purchaser group may be put at risk by an attacker’s malignant use of a specific weak point or bug that may exist in the ROBOMINE WALLET core infrastructural element.
- The ROBOMINE WALLET being transferred between the Company and the Purchaser may be exposed to an external threat of theft.
- There may be additional uncertainties besides the technical risks and ICO-related uncertainties described above.
- We have disclosed all information about the risks associated with the exchange of ROBOMINE WALLET and participation in ICO within the reasonably estimable scope at the moment of the conclusion of the Agreement.
RBM welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that RBM has not adhered to this Statement, please contact RBM at: